Good Sam RV Travel Guide & Campground Directory
Good Sam Camping App
Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort is a 110-acre Resort Located in Newport Beach, California
Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort is a 110-acre resort located in Newport Beach, California at the entrance to the Back Bay nature preserve. It’s home of the premier R-V Park and Marina in Southern California. Guests enjoy a mile of beach front with swimming, a playground, and water playground for the kids. You can also rent a sailboat, pedal boat or electric boat to enjoy in our waveless lagoon.
Come visit our Back Bay Bistro, where friends and family come to relax and socialize in a casual, yet elegant atmosphere, which overlooks pleasure boats and yachts docked in our marina.
Our well reviewed classic American bistro menu is served by a friendly and attentive staff, and our wine list specializes in American West Coast Wines from California.
Rejuvenate your day with a quick lunch or enjoy dinner with live entertainment. Relax on a weekend day to our Saturday South West Buffet or Sunday Champagne Brunch. Or just drop by around sunset and take in the spectacular view.
Located at the entrance to the scenic Back Bay, our community includes the Newport Bay Naturalists & Friends Nature Preserve, which provides a special environment for meetings, business and family gatherings.
We are open Tuesday through Sunday for lunch, with dinner service Thursday through Sunday. Your experience at the Back Bay Bistro will be a special and exciting one that you’ll return to again.
If you have a boat, bring it along. Newport Dunes Resort is Orange County’s PREMIER boat launch facility. Whether you head for Catalina Island, or just spend the day touring beautiful Newport Harbor, it all starts here.
While you enjoy the peace and beauty that is the Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort and Marina, take advantage of the Market Place, your one-stop shopping resort store, specializing in R-V supplies, Boutique items, gifts, grocery supplies - plus Golf Carts and Beach-side Cabana Rentals. We now offer guided Kayak tours of the Back Bay as well. During the summer months, The Market Place serves breakfast Monday through Friday from 7 am to 10 am.
Want to go camping, but don’t have a tent or R-V? We have sites that come with a tent, two cots, and a fire ring. Bring sleeping bags, wood, and anything else you need to camp.
Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort in Newport Beach, CA is a fantastic and affordable destination for families.
* Resort/Destination Name: Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort
* Resort/Destination Location:
* 1131 Back Bay Drive Newport Beach, CA
* Description: * 380 RV sites with individually fenced double-wide areas, underground utilities and full hook-ups for satellite television and 20-, 30- and 50-amp electrical services
* 450-slip state-of-the-art marina with all-concrete docks, single-loaded slips, private dock boxes with individual hook-up, 24-hour security and a clubhouse featuring pool, spa, and recreation room
* 12 private (fully equipped) and 6 basic mobile cottages featuring soaring ceilings, hardwood floors, dining areas, spacious bedrooms, screened porches, full-service kitchens and bathrooms with showers and tubs. Cottages are available in both one-bedroom and studio models
* Seven-lane boat launch with adjacent boat wash
* Private 10-acre beach surrounding sparkling wave less bay waters ideal for swimming and other aquatic activities (seasonal lifeguard on duty)
* Watersport rentals that include sailboats, kayaks, pedal boats, sailboards, stand up paddle boards, bicycles and surrey’s
* Beachfront playground apparatus featuring the latest slides, swing bridges and extra-protective safety equipment
* Village Center on the premises that includes a swimming pool, spa, grocery store, recreation room with a big-screen TV, laundry facilities and conference and meeting room space
* Critically acclaimed Back Bay Bistro featuring American favorites serves breakfast and lunch weekly (dinner is served during the summer months)
* Four beachfront pavilions available for beach parties, family barbecues, reunions, corporate gatherings, etc.
* 18 Cabanas available for reservation--ideal for groups fewer than 20
* A full-time activities staff offers a variety of planned events each day such as organized volleyball tournaments, water aerobics, country-western dance lessons and guided kayak tours
* Shopping at world-famous Fashion Island
* Touring Balboa Pier, Balboa Ferry
* Close access to Disneyland, Disney’s California Adventure and Knott’s Berry Farm
* Adjacent to the Upper Newport Bay Ecological Reserve, a 752-acre coastal wetland set aside for natural wildlife
* Social Media:
Find Out More About
Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort Here!